Psychology of Promotion: How to stand out, fit in and get ahead!
Seize the opportunity to be the personal assistant of major business leader. And learn from the best!
- Act as the CEO’s first point of contact with people from outside the organisation
- Works closely with executives to provide administrative support
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
- Excellent word processing with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail; prepared to work extra hours
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Unfortunately this position is no longer available. Do come back in future for more great career with us! Thank you for your interest.